Contact The Law Office of James McGee
While this website provides general information, it does not constitute legal advice. The best way to get guidance on your criminal defense matter is to contact a lawyer. To schedule a meeting with our office, please call 1-888-873-0383 or complete the intake form below.
What to Expect
Once you submit an online request for a consultation or call our office at 1-888-873-0383, our friendly legal assistants will take further information about you and your case to help facilitate your consultation with the attorney.
- Please have basic information such as: Full name, DOB, Booking number, Case number available.
- You will be allocated one hour to speak to the attorney at the date/ time of your consultation, please prepare questions/ concerns in advance.
- On the day of your consultation, one of our legal assistants will call to confirm your appointment and the attorney will call you at your designated time.
- After the consultation, the attorney will email you a draft retainer agreement with the quote for their services.
- If you would like to proceed with retaining our services, payment arrangement can be made with one of our legal assistants.
- If the defendant is in custody, the consultation must be made with a loved one first, then a jail visit can be arranged if needed.
- No quotes can be provided without a consultation.
- Consultations are scheduled on a first come, first serve basis. Exceptions may be made on a case by case basis.
Have you been arrested? Issued a citation? Questioned by the police? Or believe you are a suspect in a case but do not have a case number? You may have a Pre-File matter. You do not need to have a case number to speak with one of our attorneys.